In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for supporting Advisors in the sales and client services process, by preparing high quality Statements of Advice
- Support the team with paraplanning tasks
- Assisting with the completion of both comprehensive and single strategy SoAs.
- Assemble & assist with client portfolios
- Maintain and track client files
To be successful
- Demonstrated previous experience as a ParaPlanner or Junior Planner
- Relevant qualifications
- A positive attitude towards your work, learning and achievments
- A strong desire to succeed, demonstrated enthusiasm for working as part of a professional team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid understanding of tax, superannuation, retirement income streams, investment and social security.
In return our client offers development opportunities, a professional, supportive and friendly culture . This culture is one of innovation, accountability and excellence which has allowed them to build a successful business and brand
To apply please forward your resume along with covering application letter in WORD format.
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750