Our client a highly respected Sunshine Coast Accounting firm iseeking a career orientated Intermediate Accountant to replace a long standing employee who is reluctantly moving off the Coast.
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparation, review and analysis of financial statements and taxation summaries
- Financial statements and tax returns for all entities including SMSF's
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS, IAS and FBT returns for ATO
- Liaise with clients and advise on technical issues as they arise
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Provide technical support to clients for their in-house accounting systems and software
- Implement taxation planning for tax minimisation including CGT
To be considered:
- CA/CPA qualified or working towards
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience working in a Public Accounting Practice in Australia
- Able to work with a client on all compliance and basic business services matters, with little supervision
- Experience using MYOB, Xero, Reckon & BGL
- SMSF experience desirable.
In return our client can offer:
- Flat organisation structure and open door policy with Directors
- Career progression and growth opportunities
- CA/CPA support, inclurding financial and study support
- Regular training and personal development
Interesed! Please Apply today, for confidential discussions regarding this and other accounting opportunities please feel freen to call Lyn Davies on 5430 7750
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750