Our client, a well-respected real estate agency located on the Southern end of the Sunshine Coast, requires an experienced sales support person to assist their team.
Full-time hours available for a minimum of 12 months - maternity leave contract.
The successful applicant will be a team-player who is energetic and motivated. They will be assisting a tight and supportive sales department.
Duties will include but are not limited;
- Type all Form 6’s
- Enter new listings to Box and Dice/Real Oz as required including completion of Form 6
- Monitor and update online property listings (Price changes, withdrawal of listings, text & photo changes)
- Provide support to Sales Secretary
- Create and maintain brochures, brochure folders and window displays
- Appraisal and lead tracking
To be successful in this role you will possess the following;
- Have an excellent understanding of the Property Occupations Act and the Agents Financial Administrations Act
- Hold a current Real Estate Sales Certificate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Realworks (preferred)
- Trust account experience (preferred)
Our client is looking for someone to start ASAP, so please apply today!
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750