Are you an experienced Senior Information Management Officer located on the Sunshine Coast? We have a temporary position available with an immediate start. At this stage it is a 3 month assignment.
Your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Work as the Administrator of the eDRMS CM 9 (Trim) and other Information Management systems
- Provide Level 1 and 2 Support to end users for Information Management systems including the eDRMS. This includes administering the IM queue in the Service Request ticket management system
- Ability to analyse system performance and identify areas for improvement in the auditing and management of the eDRMS
- Promote good Information Management by providing specialist training and support in the eDRMS and other Information Management systems as and when required.
- Provide ongoing support for Information Management (IM) ensuring data and information are recognised, used and managed as key corporate assets
Conduct workshops and desktop consultations with key stakeholders to solve business problems and to help Council realise benefits from effective Information Management
- Tertiary Qualifications in, information management and/or information technology and/or extensive experience and demonstrated record of achievement in delivering high quality support to an emerging Information Management Practice.
- Demonstrated skills and experience supporting IM systems and processes, in particular eDRMS CM 9 (Trim), SharePoint and network drives
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation including Qld Local Government Act, Right to Information act (RTI) and Public Records Act (Qld).
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please apply today!
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750