Our client is an award-winning company that manufactures innovative equipment for industries across fire and emergency services, agricultural and mining. The company thrives off the innovation of its people to deliver revolutionary products and services to its customers.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Taking a lead in the production of engaging content
- Developing premium content that is always on-brand, both visually and through tone-of-voice, across relevant digital platforms. This will include tutorials, vlogs, blog content, social content and more
- Management of production, from setting up shoots and styling, through to post-production
- Proactively developing fresh creative ideas and concepts with an eye for design and detail
- Take a lead role in the creation of social media content for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- 3 + years experience of professional photography, graphic design and videography experience
- In-depth Adobe Photoshop knowledge and other content editing software
- Successful track record of writing compelling digital content
- Very high attention to detail, and ability to produce high-quality content
- People person, with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
Please forward your resume today if you are keen to hear more about this amazing client and opportunity!
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750