Your prior experience in an accounting practice is essential
to be successful in obtaining this excellent opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Principal, you will be responsible and accountable for the following duties:
- Offering administration support to principal and accountants
- Managing emails and responding to enquiries
- Updating social media and newsletter
- Collating Tax Returns
- General bookkeeping - including invoicing database and record admin
- Maintenance of ASIC Corporate records
- Preparing and lodging ABN/GST/PAYG applications
- General office administration - including filing, scanning, photocopying and maintenance of office supplies.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent computer and software skills using Microsoft, Word, Excel,
- Handisoft Suite of Products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and show initiative
- Must have prior Accounting Office experience
The successful candidate must be available for an immediate start.
Due to the expected high volume of applications only candidates meeting the above criteria will be notified. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
Please forward your resume and covering letter in WORD format
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750