A great opportunity!!! Would you like to work with a well-respected company, as a valued member of a quality team with a professional reputation?
- Established successful business
- Multi award winning company
- Dedicated to outstanding service and quality workmanship
- Will have a good eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Pride yourself on the quality finish and your workmanship.
- Follow WHS regulations.
- Build good relationships with the team.
- Are a self starter, motivated and reliable.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Effective communication skills
- Strong experience in organisation and production
- Good understanding of health and safety and the construction industry
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
As the leading bricklayer for the Gympie based team, your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Work well as a positive leader of a team to lay bricks and blocks at a HIGH quality
- Communicate with your team and coordinators to best manage the site
- run weekly team meetings
- stay up to date with work forecasting and scheduling
- assist with supporting your team to develop and fine tune their skill set
- maintain performance expectations
- must be willing and able to travel for work
- bricklaying experience and qualification is essential
Apply today to join this fantastic team with great rewards!
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750