Our client is a well respected legal firm, based in brand new modern state of the art offices. Due to growth a position has become available for an experienced legal secretary with 3 plus years experience.
To be successful in your application you must possess the following skills and abilities:
- 3 plus years legal experience, in a busy practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer and keyboard skills
- Team Player
- Must have a good understanding of the legal system
Duties will also include but not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments and diary management
- Opening and closing files
- Transcribing documents including file notes, correspondence, emails, court documents etc.,
- Managing the invoicing process as well as payments
- Filing court material
- Drafting of correspondence
- Preparing briefs etc.If you have a minimum 3 plus years legal experience, would like to work in a rapidly growing law firm then please forward your resume TODAY in WORD FORMAT.
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750