Are you tired of the city commute? Are you wanting a nice leisurely commute without the traffic? This position is based approx. one hour from the beautiful Sunshine Coast or one hour from North Lakes.
Exciting new role reporting to the Head of HR, as Talent Acquisition Manager you will lead and manage workforce planning though a broad range of strategies and activities including sourcing, recruitment and selection and on-boarding.
Deliverables of the role:
- Partner with senior leaders to understand the challenges and opportunities, and create a recruitment strategy that delivers solutions in line with best practice;
- Ensure implementation and execution of end to end recruitment strategy, policies, processes, methods and tools;
- Partner with leaders to determine current staffing needs, forecast requirements and assist with strategies to ensure adequate resourcing;
- Leverage technology to automate and digitise recruitment processes;
- Build employer brand through the development of an EVP by marketing of culture and working benefits;
- Effective market mapping to identify top talent within the industry, building a strong pipeline of passive talent.;
- Review and analyse new starters, turnover, retention, exit data to provide reliable HR information to senior management and the HR team that can drive effective change in the business;
- Provide leadership to the Talent Acquisition Team.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience leading the Talent Acquisition function within large organisations;
- Hands-on experience in high-volume recruitment of blue collar/manufacturing workers;
- Demonstrated innovation and problem-solving skills that bring results in hard-to recruit roles.
Skills and experience:
- Proven track record leading a Talent Acquisition team and developing a talent strategy (7+years);
- Experience talent pooling and market mapping;
- Ability to effectively source and engage passive candidates;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Business, or related field;
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management;
- Experience in leading employment branding initiatives to bring EVP to life;
- Proven collaborative, customer focus that develops practical solutions;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliverables to expected timeframes.
For more information please call Sally Desch on 54307750 or alternatively apply now!
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750