Are you tired of the city commute? Are you wanting a nice leisurely commute without the traffic? This position is based approx. one hour from the beautiful Sunshine Coast or one hour from North Lakes.
Exciting new role reporting to the Head of HR, as Organisational Development Manager you will manage the design, development and delivery of organisational learning and development strategies, policies, projects and initiatives to support the culture and drive employee engagement through workforce capability.
Key responsibilities will be stakeholder management, change management and project management of significant strategic initiatives.
Deliverables of the role:
- Partner with senior leaders to understand the challenges and opportunities, and create an organisational development strategy that delivers solutions in line with best practice
- Design appropriate Talent processes, tools and programs sufficient to build Leadership and Management bench strength and to establish a pipeline of future leaders and managers within a systemic talent and succession plan.
- In collaboration with the HR Business Partners, provide newly appointed Supervisors/Managers with Supervisory/Management specific on-boarding and orientation programs
- Plan and design the learning curriculum and associated programs in line with the business strategy
- Lead and manage the Graduate development program
- Leverage technology to automate and digitise processes.
- Progress and impact measurement – use metrics and data to understand and demonstrate the impact of initiatives
- Identify funding opportunities to deliver relevant training
- Effectively manage external stakeholder relationships with Training Providers
- Lead and coach the Organisational Development team
- Drive continuous improvement of organisational development practises
Skills and experience:
- Proven track record leading an Organisational Development team and developing an Organisational Development strategy (7+years);
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Business, or related field;
- Proven collaborative, customer focus that develops practical solutions;
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliverables to expected timeframes.
For more information please call Sally Desch on 54307750 or alternatively apply now
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750