Now that we are returning to some normality HRM are seeking enthusiastic and reliable hospitality staff to increase our casual pool of candidates on the Sunshine Coast. This will be for any ad-hoc positions (we are the preferred supplier for three venues on the coast for function/event staff).
- Kitchen Hands/Prep
- Bar Staff
- A-la Carte – must be confident with a 3-plate carry
To be successful in these roles you will require:
- Relevant experience
- RSA (essential) for Servers, Bar Staff and A-la carte
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and work in a busy environment
- A high level of focus on quality and customer service at all times
- Flexibility in working evenings and weekend work
You will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent and professional customer service.
- Carrying out general waiting and service duties.
- Following hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Communicating and liaising with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation.
- Providing general assistance in cleaning in kitchen and function areas.
To apply, please forward your resume by selecting the 'apply now' button. If successful we will be in contact regarding a group interview.
Successful applicants will also need to complete the TAFE QLD - COVID Safe For Dining In Certificate prior to commencing.
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750