- Are you driven?
- Do you possess business acumen?
- Are you wanting a role where the sky is the limit?
- Are you a high achiever?
We are seeking high achievers who can bring integrity, intelligence and tenacity to join this very successful team and support rapid growth domestically and abroad.
Immediate start, kick 2021 off in your new role!!!
You can have a great career on the Beautiful Sunshine Coast and be minutes to the beach!
Our client is an Australian owned and operated Agribusiness based at the Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Committed to success, they have established themselves as a leading Organisation specialising in creating supply chain solutions for medium to large companies in Australia and Internationally. Sourcing and distributing food commodities, this Company have a proven track record of being a dominant player in a very competitive market.
In this role you will be responsible for establishing and managing clients’ supply chain from sourcing product, sales & marketing, logistics and documentation. With guidance and in-house training delivered by the Sales Director & Senior Traders your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients and suppliers
- Developing and growing a strong supply chain with key industry partners
- Analysis of market trends, demand & supply factors to inform strategic stock purchases
- Accountability for managing Gross Margin, Trading Terms and Debtor Ledger for each client
- Proficient in IT to manage all aspects of trading through the company’s proprietary trading software
- At all times maintain the highest standard of professional conduct with colleagues and business stakeholders to positively contribute to the Company’s brand values and reputation in the industry
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Degree qualifications in Business Management, Sales, Marketing or Trade-related fields are highly desirable
- You must be self-motivated, outcome driven, and demonstrate a positive mental attitude.
- You will be tenacious and contribute to the high energy environment on the open trading floor
- You will be able to set clearly defined business goals and identify new business opportunities to achieve these goals
- You will have the ability to think strategically and execute effectively to achieve trading targets
- The successful applicant will need to display resilience, drive and perseverance when faced with challenges and setbacks. You must be able to work efficiently and effectively in a high-pressure environment with the support of the senior trading team
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work to very strict deadlines.
For a confidential chat regarding this role please call Sally Desch on 54307750 or apply today
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750