A fantastic opportunity based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, we are looking for a passionate, people focused HR Manager for an opportunity to work at a fast-growing global tech company.
Our Client is on a mission to build the most technically advanced marketing and eCommerce platform in the world coupled with unsurpassed customer service and support.
Reporting to the Global VP of People and Culture (dotted line to the Country Manager-AU) the HR Manager will execute all Global HR Initiatives, and act as a Business Partner to the Australian Country Manager and broader AU teams. This role will have one direct report (HR Coordinator) and will support teams across the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane.
Some of the key areas of focus will include:
- Organizational Design- Working with Senior Leaders in Australia and Global HQ to align structures and systems globally, and to prepare for continued growth.
- Scale and Change Management- They are in a transformative period of growth and need to ensure proper change management as they scale the global business and elevate the employee journey globally.
- Weekly Stand-Up/ Senior Leadership Meetings- Partner with leadership to provide the People and Culture updates org wide.
- Brand Management- Working with Marketing and Corporate to execute the brand awareness campaigns (people perspective) both internally and externally through social media, job fairs, etc.
- Development- Helping to build-out an online Process and Training Library accessible by employees globally. Recommending and rolling out global development programs and partnering with local Managers to ensure appropriate development and succession planning for their teams.
- Senior Management Coaching- Regularly working with and coaching senior AUS Management in Leadership skills and change management.
- Streamlining and Automation- Partnering with Global HQ to help roll out and automate new processes through our HR system and supporting People Managers with guidance on leveraging the tools for People Management.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in the Tech or SaaS industry preferred but not required
- Experience working with organisations with 100+ employees
- 5-7 + years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with the creation of org structure and change management preferred.
- Experience with, and ability to work with teams across multiple time zones. (this role will require working or holding meetings outside of normal local hours from time to time)
- Positive, with a collaborative attitude and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Your relationships with both internal and external stakeholders are vital to the success of the teams.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize workload and to be proactive. Being able to manage conflicting and fast changing work items.
- Strong professional presence, public speaking and presentation skills
- Intermediate technical understanding
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to guide or mentor Managers and Staff
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750