An exciting opportunity to be based on the Sunshine Coast working for one of the growing tech companies globally!!
The Assistant Accountant will work closely with the Financial Controller to prepare and provide the business with all facets of financial information. This role plays a pivotal role in maintaining accurate financial records and the timely processing of various financial tasks.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation of the balance sheet and P&L monthly
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and yearly reporting
- Post monthly and year end journal entries
- General ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the budget process and cash flow forecasting
- Assisting in statutory reporting including Tax, Payroll Tax, Superannuation, FBT and GST
- Audit assistance with Financial Controller
- Monthly Metric reporting
- Analysis of customer billing data
- Regular and ad hoc reporting as required
- Other duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in an Assistant Accountant role.
- CPA or CA desirable but not a necessity.
- Relevant tertiary qualification desirable but not a necessity if experience is apparent.
- Knowledge of the internal and external financial processes.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in computers including experience in word, excel, Microsoft outlook and data entry. Experience with Netsuite would be desirable but not a necessity.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of accounts, including AP and AR and associated software and systems.
- Experience with end of month processes and management reporting.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills at all levels and an ability to clearly articulate across a range of communication mediums.
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750