Our client has established themselves as a leader within the towbar and towing accessories industries.
A focus on quality craftsmanship and excellent customer has ensured their success. They offer both an online presence and manufacturing location and you will be joining the installation team.
This position has competitive remuneration based on experience ranging from $21 - $31 per hour 38 hours a week with the potential for overtime & Immediate start.
- Towbar Installation on Australian, Imported and European vehicles
- Electronic brake controller installation
- 12-volt wiring systems including Anderson plugs
- Mig welding and fabrication skills an advantage
- Forklift licence an advantage
- Store/warehouse duties including stock control
- Customer meet and greet
- You enjoy a hands-on role where you can see your results at the end of each day.
- Enjoy working within a high performing team.
- Valid QLD driver’s license
- Any experience in fitting, welding or Metal fabrication are encouraged to apply.
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750