Do you want to join an award-winning organisation?
Our Client is leading the way as a frontline response service provider for individuals and organisations threatened or harmed by cybercrimes, scams and identity theft. They are the only specialist support service in the world that provides a blend of behavioural and pragmatic support to individuals and organisations who need to respond to the theft and misuse of personal and sensitive information.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Guru wanting to work for an award-winning, young and dynamic organisation making a difference.
Candidates will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Applicants must be experienced across multiple social media platforms and website content builders.
- Extensive experience in extracting and reporting on digital asset performance.
- Can “spot the story” and develop insightful, timely and impactful content across commercial, community and government audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and designing digital communication strategies and their execution.
- Have excellent written communication skills and experience to a diverse audience.
- Can work within a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Develop and design strategic communication plans and initiatives in accordance with current and emerging trends and strategic priorities to deploy across multiple digital platforms (including Meta, Google, YouTube, etc.);
- Work collaboratively with other team members to manage what is impacting the community and where the communication opportunities are spotted;
- Write polished digital content for publication across our various social media and other digital assets;
- Extract reporting data from various platforms and produce management reports on performance and reach;
- Monitor and manage digital asset engagements and content from across platforms, including communications to and from clients, subscribers and sponsors.
If you can think creatively and strive to capture interest and attention in delivering our mission in increasing resilience and raising awareness, we want to hear from you!
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750