Are you passionate about fishing? Have you dreamed of combining your hobby/passion with your career? Here is your chance to do so!
We have an exciting role for an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator with Tackleworld.
Are you looking to work with a company that are at the top of their game? Are you wanting to make a difference?
Key responsibilities of this challenging and rewarding role include: -
- Executing and monitoring the strategic marketing plan to achieve the organisations goals;
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating the success of marketing campaigns including market research, advertising, and public relations;
- The ability to increase brand awareness and drive sales;
- Ensuring marketing activities are successfully implemented, integrated, and delivered
- Delivering on weekly, monthly, and annual KPIs;
- Providing reports to management.
The successful person will possess the following skills:
- 3- 5 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- A proven ability to achieve objectives and demonstrate actual results.
- A passion for driving organisational performance.
- A track record of success.
- Experience with Google Ads, SEO & Email marketing
- Ability to deliver persuasive marketing messages
- Digital Marketing and strategy development experience
All resumes MUST be submitted in Word format.
www.hrmcc.com.au 07 5430 7750